1. Street Team
If you love meeting new people, and like attending Toronto’s hottest events (for free!), then WE want YOU! R Flavour’s Street Team is recruiting new volunteers – here are the details: We need you to engage with event attendees and encourage them to join our mailing list – we’ll provide you with event entry, iPad devices, T-shirts, and prize incentives for the people you meet. Training and further details will be provided for each unique event. Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “R Flavour Street Team” – we look forward to hearing from you!
2. Administrative Assistant Intern position
Performs a variety of entry-level professional administrative work of an introductory nature in preparation for career advancement.
Education: College or University student studying in Office Administration, Business Administration or related field
Capabilities of standard computer systems, software, and hardware such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, calendar entry, spreadsheet and database management. Basic methods and techniques of research, data collection and recordkeeping. Organizational and problem solving skills, working independently or in a group setting, follow instructions while paying attention to detail. Proper business English, professionalism, phone and email etiquette along with customer service techniques for public contact in person, on the phone, and in written communications.
• Performs a variety of entry-level administrative staff duties related to areas such as administrative, processes, procedures, methods, reports, surveys, and forms, while learning the fundamental mission, structure, and operations associated with R Flavour.
• Participates in conducting routine research, assembling and compiling data and forms,performing multifaceted general office support.
• Effectively utilizes the capabilities and functions of standard office software applications such as data management, spreadsheet, presentation, and word processing in completing assigned projects.
• Prepares reports, presentations, and correspondence containing descriptive, analytical, and evaluative content related to business, technological, and operational activities subject to review and editing by higher-level staff members.
• Contacts venues, public and private agencies, Staff, Clients, and the public to obtain and impart information and data related to assigned area of responsibility.
• Working alongside the Administrative Assistant to assist in scheduling, events on and off site and other similar activities
• May perform a wide variety clerical tasks during peak workload periods or in the absence of the Administrative Assistant and performs related duties as assigned.
• Mainly working alongside R Flavour’s Administrative Assistant
• Resume , cover letter and 2 references required. Please submit to email@example.com with subject line “Administrative Assistant Intern”.